Finally...

I've decided it's time; the writer in me needs to burst free from years of dormancy and finally get back to the basics of expression. While this first post is brief, I hope to find the time to post at least once a month, even if for no one but myself. Topics may range from book reviews to classroom revelations, and there may be the occasional "Don't try this in your classroom" post just to save some of you from potential lesson failure. Over the past seventeen years of teaching, I have learned that professional reflection is not only beneficial, it is necessary. I invite you to come along with me as I continue through this harried journey we call public education. May it restore your faith not only in teachers, but in students, as well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Seniors

A Reminder for my Graduates

Squad Goals